5/27/2015

Kuntá Hora Part 2: Chrám sv. Barbory

Alrighty here's part two of my trip to Kuntá Hora! (If you missed Part One, click here). This is the beautiful Church of St. Barbara. Fun Fact: About three-quarters(ish) of this church was built over a couple of centuries before it was finished!

The architecture of all of the different cathedrals we have been to are all so unique, ornamented, and beautiful. Each place has its own history and this cathedral is especially special because it holds the remains of two canonized Catholic saints - I know, kind of creepy, but sort of really cool!




This is just part of the beautiful spiral staircase we had to climb in order to get to the top of the Cathedral!


While I really liked all of the places we visited, this one wasn't exactly my favorite - when you see the pictures of the third (and last) post I think you'll understand. There's just too much beauty here in the Czech Republic!

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

1 comment

  1. Omg it looks like you are having so much fun! I love going into Churches -- especially old ones -- when I am on a trip.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.