5/24/2015

Kuntá Hora Part 1: Kostnice Ossuary

If you saw my Instagram post a few days ago, you may have been one of the few people creeped out by my picture of a crest made of human bones.

So one of my awesome new friends, Amanda (who happens to have started a blog just for her study abroad adventures - she's adorable, go check her out!), has a friend who lives right here in Prague! Her friend was kind enough to show us around one of the lesser known cities of the Czech Republic, and boy did we see a lot!

This is the first of a series of three posts - it may have only been a day trip but I didn't want to overload y'all with all of my pictures!

First up, was the Kostnice Ossuary, a church filled with ornaments and structures constructed of human bones. I know what you may be wondering: "What in the world was she thinking?!" Well, to be honest, I was actually grossed out a bit (I may be a doctor's daughter, but I am studying business, after all!) and jumped in because it's a historical site and I had promised myself that I wouldn't miss anything.

Anyways, here are some pictures from my visit to the City of Bones (any TMI/Shadowhunter fans out there catch my Instagram reference?)!








This trip has been filled with so many new experiences, but I promise I'm getting my schoolwork done - I am studying abroad, after all! I better get back to reviewing my notes for a potential pop quiz! And don't forget to check out Amanda's blog!

xx
Catch you next time.

P.S. Want 10% off the cutest bows at Sugar Spice and Sparkle?! Use the code "SWPREP" at checkout!

1 comment

  1. This is creepy but really fascinating! Hope you are having a great time!

    xo Hannah-Kate

    www.thepreppyequestrian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.