11/26/2014

A Trip to the Art Museum

Okay so a few weeks ago, some friends and I took a trip downtown to visit the Phoenix Art Museum! It was actually a lot of fun - it was so big, we spent hours there. Anyways, this post was supposed to go up back then, but I guess I just never got around to it? Oh well, here are just a few pictures of my favorite things! If you ever have the chance to go visit, I strongly encourage it!







Have you ever randomly taken a little field trip anywhere? Living in a big city means doing something I've never before - spontaneous trips to places!

xx
Catch you next time.

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Right? I haven't been to many museums, but this was one of the loveliest I've been to!

      Delete
  2. Those paintings are beautiful! I love to look at art, it's amazing!

    I'd love for us to follow each other on google friend connect and keep in touch! :)
    xo, Katy

    http://www.mylifeaskaty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I feel like art museums are very underappreciated nowadays! Thank you, I just followed your blog, Twitter, and Pinterest :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. There were so many more, but I figured it best not to photograph the entire museum!

      Delete

Hello, hello! I love reading your thoughts, favorites, and advice - I read every single comment so do not be afraid to share them! Please remember, however, to ensure your comments are kind and/or constructive. The content is yours, but I reserve the right to remove comments I see as irrelevant or rude.

Latest Instagrams

© Southwest Prep. Design by Fearne.